The Conference will consist of the following types of contributions:
- Opening lecture (OL): 30 min + 5 min for discussion
- Closing lecture (CL): 30 min + 5 min for discussion
- Plenary lecture (PL): 30 min + 5 min for discussion
- Keynote lecture (KL): 20 min + 5 min for discussion
- Invited lecture (IL): 17 min + 3 min for discussion
- Lecture of Gold Sponsor (SL): 20 min + 5 min for discussion
- Oral presentation (OP): 12 min + 3 min for discussion
- Oral presentation in the session of Young Scientists (YSP): 8 min + 2 min for discussion
- Poster presentation (P): 60 min
All multimedia presentations which are to be displayed with the use of conference computers should be prepared at least in Power Point 2013. Participants are kindly requested to pass on their presentations to service staff at least half an hour before the session at during which they will be presented in order to copy them onto the conference computer.
The maximum dimensions of the posters: 80 cm x 120 cm (width x height). The poster should be put up on the morning of the presentation day and removed when the poster session has finished.